Below are instructions on how to remove your account and the functionality that moves emails.
If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org Move all your subscriptions back to your inbox.
Logout from the App.
- In the app, tap the Profile icon in the bottom right of the app.
- Then tap the Settings icon in the top right of Profile (the gear icon).
- Under "Manage Subscriptions" tap the green icon next to "My Blend"
- Tap the circles next to all of the senders so that they have a blue check-mark.
- Tap the blue icon at the bottom that says "INBOX"
- Now all of your emails that were going to My Blend are going to your Inbox.
- Go back to the Settings page (Step 2 above).
- Under "CONNECTED ACCOUNTS" tap "Logout" and tap "Ok" to remove your account.
If you signed up using a Google account, you can also do one more thing.
Remove My Blend from Google.
Request removal of all data.
- Sign in to your Gmail account on your laptop/desktop.
- Click your profile image and select "My Account"
- Under "Sign-in & security" there is a link that says "Connected apps & sites" -- click that link.
- On the next screen, click the link that says "MANAGE APPS"
- In that list, click "My Blend"
- Then click "REMOVE"
If you would like us to remove stored data related to your account such as your email address and analytics, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line "Remove Account Data" and we will be happy to take care of that for you.
Likewise, if you have any other questions (or kind words!) before you go, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!